Posted on: October 15, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space,
youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us.
Boeing is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Phantom Works
(PW) portfolio team in Kent, WA supporting revenue generating and
New Business Funds (NBF) projects. You will support PW Financial
integration with PW/BDS partners. As the Financial Analyst, you
will have the opportunity to work with numerous teams across PW
Finance, Business Units and Subsidiaries as well as lead,
coordinate and facilitate actions between technical teams. Phantom
Works vision is to be the Global innovation leader creating
world-class solutions that matter to our customers and the
- Work within Finance and Functional disciplines to guide
portfolio execution and reporting.
- Lead revenue and earnings forecast updates, including
opportunity & risk reporting for the portfolio and provide ad hoc
support including business case analysis, earned value management
(EVM), cost charging issues, etc.
- Support the PW portfolio leaders and VP as required for capital
- Support company investment NBF projects as required to include
Bid & Proposal and Internal Research and Development
- Work closely with the Technical community, Executive and Senior
Leaders to provide financial insights that inform and drive
- Drive business operations, cross-functional communication, and
- Manage revenue forecasts, capital assets, budget & cost pools,
resource (labor, material, other costs) plans as well as proposals,
contracts acquisition and compliance.
This position requires an Active Top Secret/Tier 5 or SSBI
Clearance with SCI preferred. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has
been active in the past 24 months is considered active with an
update within the last 5 years.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelors Degree
- 10 or more years of experience in a finance related position
such as Financial Operations, Cost Management, Accounting,
Estimating, Financial Planning, Contracts or Procurement Financial
- 5 + years of experience working with technical, managerial and
executive levels and leading presentations to them
- Experience with overhead management, rate management, and the
- Experience in forecasting, developing long range business plans
and using the opportunity and risk system
- Experience and/or training on FAR and DFARS compliance
- Knowledge of various contract types for example: Time &
Materials, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus type Government contracts,
- 5 or more years of experience working with the planning &
scheduling processes, cost analysis, and EVMS
- Active Top Secret/Tier 5 or SSBI Clearance with SCI preferred.
(A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24
months is considered active with an update within the last 5
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience)
- 10 or more years of experience in government contracting,
budgeting/planning/scheduling, and EVMS
- Extensive expertise in commercial and government
- Experience with Government contract financial reporting via
Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs)
- Experience dealing with the Defense Contract Management Agency
(DCMA) and/or Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) customer
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related
work experience or an equivalent combination of education and
experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
Keywords: Boeing, Kent , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!