Company: Bath Planet
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job Description Office AdministratorBath Planet is one of the
fastest growing brands in the acrylic bath remodeling industry. We
are looking for quality people to join our winning team. Our goal
is simple, to beautify bathrooms across North America by
manufacturing and installing attractive, durable and
maintenance-free bath remodeling fixtures. Thereby, we enrich the
lives of those we touch.The Office Administrator ensures that
administrative matters within are carried out smoothly. Taking
direction from leadership, the Office Administrator interfaces with
all aspects of the business - with finance, human resources,
operations, sales, marketing and the owner. The Office
Administrator coordinates office activities and operations to
secure efficiency and compliance to company policies. Operating in
a fast-paced office environment, this individual possesses
exemplary interpersonal skills allowing for satisfactory resolution
on a multitude of administrative matters.Essential Functions:
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of social media
- Assist in coordinating company events and functions.
- Compile monthly sales sheet and ensure all tax charged is
- Manage labor spreadsheets and installers hours.
- Addressing follow-up phone calls and emails from installs.
- Process monthly salesperson commissions.
- Compile monthly deposit sheet.
- Deposit all incoming checks and tract accordingly.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail (e.g., USPS, UPS,
- Manage subcontractor's insurance - liability and workers
- Order office supplies.
- Take and transcribe minutes of bi-company meetings.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.Competencies:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership capabilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Flexible in approach with others.
- Thick-skinned (i.e., not prone to take things personally)
- Steady and patient work style.
- Above average mathematical skills.Work Environment:This
position operates in a professional work environment. This position
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and
smartphones.Physical Demands: Minimal bending, sitting, and
lifting.Required education and experience:
- High school degree.
- One year of demonstrable work experience in a fast-paced office
- High proficiency in MS Office.Preferred education and
- Associates degree in business or closely related field from a
regionally or nationally accredited institution.
- Proficiency with Team Design.
- Experience in finance and/or human resources within an
- Experience with Home Improvement Remodeling industry.Job Type:
Full-timeSalary: Compensation is negotiable and dependent on your
experience, competence and ability. Powered by
Keywords: Bath Planet, Kent , Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!