Company: Summit Body & Equipment, Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Summit Body has served the commercial truck and transportation
industry in the Pacific Northwest for over 35 years building and
upfitting dry vans, flatbeds and refrigerated vans. In 2021, Summit
acquired a Seattle-area service center, which repairs and
refinishes all makes and models of medium, heavy duty, specialty,
and fleet vehicles.Our Office Specialists is a vital member of
Summit Body's staff; as the first point of contact for phone
inquiries and visitors to the office. The position requires someone
who has passion for assisting others, exceptional interpersonal
skills, is good at assessing priorities, has an eye for detail and
strives for accuracy.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and assist site visitors and answer phones in a polite
and timely manner. Monitor main number voicemail.
- Process incoming and outgoing vehicle check-ins, log customer
information, and add repair order to timeclock.
- Prepare repair orders, take photos of customer vehicles, and
upload to database.
- Print reports on repair labor hours once complete and enter
information into weekly efficiency spreadsheets, and update
whiteboard in employee breakroom.
- Update weekly efficiency spreadsheet.
- Monitor employee timecards, review with management, and make
adjustments as needed.
- Process customer payments and direct counter sales.
- Process and maintain Accounts Receivable files and contact
customers regarding past due accounts.
- Process and maintain Accounts Payable files, schedule weekly
- Payables entry on all expenses unrelated to parts.
- Stock office supplies and place once monthly stock supply order
from Amazon Business account.
- Preserve office cleanliness, maintain office plants, and
restock brochures and business cards.
- Comply with all federal and state regulations and Company
procedures and policies.
- Work closely with the Office Manager to complete special
projects and tasks.
- Prepare and file correspondence and documents as instructed,
process incoming and outgoing mail, schedule appointments, and
conduct other general clerical duties.
- Create and maintain schedule of Friday lunches, including
weekly management engagement segment. Order and pick up food.
- Run errands in company van as needed to support office, service
and parts departments' needs.
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as
- Collaborate with members of Kent and Portland teams to gather
content for Newsletter. Produce Newsletter and distribute to
company emails, and via mail to all employees by the 14th of each
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Administrative or clerical experience in a business
- Exceptional customer service skills; proactive and committed to
following through to completion.
- Consistently demonstrates a polite and professional
- Skilled at communicating information verbally and in writing so
others clearly understand.
- Planning and organizational efficiency with attention to
- Initiative, and displays curiosity and seeks opportunities to
- Ability to effectively work in an environment where priorities
shift frequently; remains calm in the face of adversity.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in all business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, and experience
with Access database, ERP and CRM software.Work HoursThe Office
Specialist's routine office hours are 7:45am to 4:30pm, Monday
through Friday. They are expected to flex their work hours as
required in support of local management team as needs arise and
encouraged to be visible to all the employees.CompensationSalary
range of $19 - $21/hour DOE, health/dental/life insurance, paid
vacation, 401K plan and ESOP participation.Summit Body & Equipment
is an equal opportunity employer. Nothing in the job description
guarantees employment and/or restricts management's right to assign
or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the job
with or without accommodation.Contact UsFill out the form for a
quick response. You can also reach us by phone or e-mail.You can
also reach us by phone or e-mail:
Keywords: Summit Body & Equipment, Inc., Kent , Office Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!