Technician - Integration Engineering II
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Job Title Technician - Integration Engineering IIDuration: 06
MonthsLocation: Kent, WAC Shift: Friday - Sunday 5: 00am - 5: 30pm
- Pay rate:- $40/hr - $45/hr on W2As part of a diverse and
hardworking team of technicians, you will perform general duties
involved in the manufacturing, assembling, and testing of valves
and controls components for various spaceflight systems.
- You will share in the teams impact on all aspects of component
and subassembly manufacturing. The production valve manufacturing
team is a critical part of the companys Integrated Supply
- A technician in this role will perform daily tasks
- Responsibilities:Integrate, test, functionally verify, and
troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatically actuated cryogenic valves,
systems and components.
- Perform intermediate and/or depot level component maintenance,
inspection, and repair.
- Assist engineers in reviewing and developing design concepts,
tooling, test hardware and providing feedback for
- Follow, review, improve and provide feedback on work
instructions for complex mechanical systems and installations.
- Safely work with chemical and/or high-pressure hazardous
- Ensure tasks are performed on schedule, safely and in a
- Rapidly adapt to changing roles while working in a challenging
high-paced work environment.
- Show Innovation and accountability in the of improvement of
processes and the efficiency of operations and the work area.
- Maintain inventory of parts and equipment for assembly, test
and maintenance of valve related systems.
- Support overtime required for integration tasks or test
- Qualifications:3-5+ years experience (or equivalent) in
aerospace, aircraft, R&D or related industrial or defense
- Strong attention to detail, desire to solve problems, and drive
to resolve technical issues.
- Ability to lift items up to 40 lbs. and use lifting equipment
and machinery for heavier hardware.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, prove ability to follow
direction, and meet expectations.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and
- Physically able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to
interface with software systems, databases and Microsoft Office
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional
relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion.
- Desired:Experience with cryogenic systems, operation, safety
- Prior experience fabricating, maintaining, testing, operating
or inspecting aerospace mechanical components or fluids
- Experience with CAD systems for review and interpretation of
- Certification for PIT class I, II, III, IV, or V forklift
and/or overhead crane operator.
Keywords: eTeam, Kent , Technician - Integration Engineering II, Engineering , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!