Project Manager - Mechanical
Company: Hermanson Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hermanson Company is a standout Mechanical Construction company
that has been doing business in the Puget Sound area since 1979.
The last decade has seen the company grow from a smaller,
family-owned business to become a major player smack dab in the
middle of the hot Seattle-area construction industry.
By design, Hermanson is a special place to work. Our belief is that
people do business with people they like. In keeping with that
belief, we strive to hire and retain very personable, likeable
people who are highly professional, unwaveringly ethical, and
unrelenting in delivering quality results. We are focusing on
providing a workplace where high performance people can join with
other high-performance people and work together to accomplish great
things. If you are growing your career in Mechanical Construction
and want to work with people who are on a mission to provide the
best customer experience possible, you should take a look at
employment with Hermanson.
People love working at Hermanson, because we all share the same
- Clients First - Caring, win-win, value, quality and service
- Family Matters - Safety, wellness, stability, enjoyment and
- Character Counts - Integrity, accountability, passionate, and
- Team - Trust, honesty, respect, reliable and inclusive
- Appreciate - Each other, our successes, and enjoy the
- Learn, Grow, Innovate - Challenge the status quo and always
The Tenant Improvement Group (TIG) is looking for a Project Manager
to join us. PM's provide a keen focus on the quality delivery and
profitability of the job by planning, scheduling, and managing the
project team while insuring that the schedule and project goals for
the job are met. It is critical that they performs this work within
the policies, ethical standards and objectives of Hermanson
Project Manager will also be responsible for employee training and
development (including their own growth and development),
coordination with other departments or group managers to help meet
strategic company goals, and for providing world-class customer
service and building strong customer trust and relationships.
If you have the skills, experience and motivation we are seeking,
we encourage you to apply to become a member of the Hermanson
The successful Project Management candidate will have the technical
and working knowledge generally achieved from at least 3 years of
successful experience in the mechanical construction industry in
capacities that would provide direct experience and exposure to
Project Manager duties. In addition, we are seeking someone
- Has a proven track record of excellent customer relations and
- Has a strong technical knowledge of mechanical system
- Is an accomplished team player.
- Can demonstrate solid computer and online navigation
- Has good math, communication, and reasoning ability and strong
- Has earned a Bachelors degree in a Construction Management or
Engineering capacity (we will consider a combination of direct
experience and education that would indicate proficiency in
performing Project Manager duties).
A Four Year Degree in Construction Management (we will consider a
combination of direct Trade experience and education that would
indicate proficiency in performing the role).
Hermanson Provides Great Employee Benefits
- Very Competitive Compensation w/ Bonus
- Medical, dental, vision for employees (coverage available for
- 401k retirement plan including 5% Company matching
- Vacation and Sick Compensation (PTO), and Holiday Pay!
- Disability income protection
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- In-House Company Training Programs
- Certificate & Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Keywords: Hermanson Company, Kent , Project Manager - Mechanical, Executive , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!