Community Relations Director
Company: Stafford Healthcare
Posted on: January 7, 2022
This is a Full Time position. The Salary Range: $18.50 to $23
per hour depending on experience; attainable sales based commission
and generous bonus structure clearly identified. $2000 SIgn-on
bonus!Stafford Suites is looking for a Community Relations Director
to join our dynamic leadership team at our Kent location. The ideal
candidate is dependable, compassionate, and passionate about
helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic, and be
able to work with all types of people.We are a caring, local,
family-owned company that prides itself on satisfied, long-term
team members who are truly considered part of the family.Come be a
part of our diverse and fun team! We promote a professional,
caring, supportive, and family-oriented work culture! We are an
Assisted Living community whose mission is to engage compassionate
healthcare professionals who treat our residents and fellow team
members like family. Team member benefits include medical, dental,
vision, life, and supplemental coverages, an EAP (Employee
Assistance Program), paid time off and a matching 401k
- Responsible for external marketing (i.e. visiting area skilled
facilities, visiting physicians offices, visiting residents out of
facility, ensuring involvement in community events, organizing
marketing events internally and externally).
- Responsible for meeting facility census goals and creating an
active hot contact list resulting in a waiting list for
- Work with the Executive Director on various means of
advertising and outreach as part of ongoing market strategies and
development of new referral sources.
- Demonstrate high quality communication skills, orally and in
writing, with all guests, visitors, residents, family members and
staff; greeting all incoming visitors, guests, vendors and
residents in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of resident and staff files and
- Conduct facility tours. Meet with prospective residents and
families, complete tour documentation and follow-up, complete
agreement and move-in paperwork in an accurate and timely
- Excellent interpersonal skills, has the ability to build a team
and foster a positive work environment.
- A genuine concern and care for seniors and their families who
are making difficult life choices.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks and deadlines in an
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented as well as big
- Able to participate as an active member of the healthcare team
in a mutually supportive manner.
- Working knowledge of the changes associated with the aging
process and the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to be flexible and maintain own schedule with
- Subject to pre-employment screening including criminal
background check, drug and TB testingStafford Suites (and all
owned/operated communities) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Covid Stafford Suites has a first-in-class safety first program in
place to keep all team members and residents safe. Search words:
Community Relations Director, Sales Director, Marketing DirectorJob
target code: [PM21]Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Stafford Healthcare, Kent , Community Relations Director, Executive , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!