Luxury home improvement Manager
Company: California Closets
Posted on: November 25, 2022
If you have an eye for design, take pride in customer service
and enjoy leading a team- this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a service industry leader to join our established
brand! We lead the industry with paid time off, and benefits and
ensure a work/life balance! We're looking for a passionate and
ambitious individual to lead our team of skilled Installers!
The Luxury Home Improvement Manager is responsible for the
leadership, development, and accountability for a team of 30+
*What We Offer: *
* Health insurance - Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 2 weeks PTO plus Paid Holidays
* 401K retirement plan with company match
* 40 hours/week with overtime potential
* Monday-Friday schedule: no overnights or weekends
* Positive and innovative culture
* Opportunities for professional growth
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Hire, train, lead and develop a team of skilled and semi-skilled
installers to install custom storage systems such as closets,
cabinets, offices, and other spaces in the home or commercial
* Provide 1:1 regular feedback to the installation team
* Spearhead retention efforts for the installation team
* Oversee the execution of quality and handle customer
* Hold the team accountable to company performance
* Responsible for driving to and from customer sites and
maintaining company-provided vehicles in a safe manner.
* Perform employee performance reviews and partner with Human
Resources to address disciplinary action when needed.
* Ensure compliance with Company standards for cost control, waste
reduction, quality, OSHA, and safety.
* Must value, inspire and support our TEAM!
* Proven enthusiastic leadership experience
* Experience in the retail, service or hospitality industry is a
* Strong communication skills both written and verbally
* Ability to motivate and inspire a positive and team-oriented
* Ability to connect; resolve conflict; drive engagement and
* Must maintain a valid driver's license and clean driving
* Knowledge of cabinetry and carpentry preferred
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and installation instructions, and procedure manuals.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Cabinet installation: 1 year (Preferred)
* Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: California Closets, Kent , Luxury home improvement Manager, Executive , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!