Posted on: March 16, 2023
Stafford Suites Kent; a locally owned assisted living community
seeks an energetic, collaborative professional -Sales Director -to
join our dynamic leadership team in our Kent location. The ideal
candidate is dependable, compassionate, and passionate about
helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic, and be
able to work with all types of people. We are compassionate health
care providers who treat residents like family because their care
and well-being are our passion.
- Competitive wage plus commission!
- Competitive benefits!
- Flexible Schedule!Sales Director -Responsibilities:
- Responsible for external marketing (i.e. including visiting
area hospitals, skilled facilities, physicians' offices, adult
communities, residents out of facility, ensuring involvement in
community events, organizing marketing events internally and
- Responsible for meeting facility census goals and creating an
active hot contact list resulting in a waiting list for
- Work with the Executive Director on various means of
advertising and outreach as part of ongoing market strategies and
development of new referral sources.
- Demonstrate high quality communication skills, orally and in
writing, with all guests, visitors, residents, family members and
staff; -greeting all incoming visitors, guests, vendors and
residents in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Conduct facility tours. Meet with prospective residents and
families, complete tour documentation and follow-up, complete
agreement and move-in paperwork in an accurate and timely way.Sales
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP (Employee Assistance
Program) and supplemental coverages
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- 401k matching contributionSales Director -Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills / ability to build a team and
foster a positive work environment.
- A genuine concern and care for seniors and their families who
are making difficult life choices.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks and deadlines in an
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented as well as big
- Able to participate as an active member of the healthcare team
in a mutually supportive manner.
- Working knowledge of the changes associated with the aging
process and the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to be flexible and maintain own schedule with
- Current CPR/First Aide certification
- Current Washington State Food Handlers Permit
- We follow a state required screening processSalary range: $20 -
28 hourly wage and bonus structure, Depending on
Experience.Stafford Suites (and all owned/operated communities) is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Stafford, Kent , Sales Director, Executive , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...