Licensed Mental Health Counselor Job in Kent, WA (Counseling/Therapy #)
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Couple and Family opening in Kent, Washington. DirectShifts is
seeking a Licensed Mental Health Counselor to work in Kent, WA
Job Shift Full-Time
- Provide direct clinical mental health services through 1:1
counseling and therapeutic groups to participants onsite or in
community care settings and residences
- Identify any signs/symptoms of behavioral/emotional instability
and communicate treatment recommendations to the Interdisciplinary
- Assist mental health manager in collecting and analyzing mental
health service data
- Psychologist: Accurately administer, score & interpret
assessments (e.g. WAIS, MMPI, etc.)
- Helping the patient to develop reasonable and achievable goals
- Coordinate services within ABHC and others (e.g. physician,
- This is a full-time position working out of our Kent location.
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Master's Degree in Behavioral Health Preferred
- LMHC, LICSW, or PhD/PsyD license
- Two years experience working in the mental health setting,
residential or day treatment, which provides counseling services to
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering [Click Here to Apply] We
do not receive applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Kent , Licensed Mental Health Counselor Job in Kent, WA (Counseling/Therapy #), Healthcare , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!