Registered Nurse RN, Skilled Nursing
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable with current nursing best
practices. Must also be willing to float to assisted living units
when needed. Strong communication skills and empathy are essential.
If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new
setting, this may be a good fit for you.Position: Skilled Nursing
Facility RNRequired Education and Credentials
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State
Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS certification. -
- Willingness to obtain a Food Worker Card preferred. -Required
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a skilled nursing
facility RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate and delegate the
delivery of patient care as well as consistency following
established care protocols per facility guidelines. -
- Strong familiarity with using lifts, sit-to-stand, obtaining
accurate input and output and administering tube feedings. -
- Comfortable providing wound care, ostomy care and catheter
care. -Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine
status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary
between facility partners and geographic regions.---How to
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Kent , Registered Nurse RN, Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!