Registered Nurse RN, Assisted Living
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Position: Registered Nurse RN, Assisted Living FacilityCareRev
is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're
just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that
fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy! ----
Requirements for the Assisted Living Facility RN Role
- Current RN license and good standing with the state board of
- Current AHA BLS certification.
- Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an assisted living RN
within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate and delegate the
delivery of patient care as well as consistency following
established care protocols per facility guidelines.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.------How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.---
Keywords: CareRev, Kent , Registered Nurse RN, Assisted Living, Healthcare , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!