PA needed in Washington for Adult Medicine coverage CPH# JOB-2784117
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Physician Assistant needed in Washington for Adult Medicine
coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Washington
state license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Preference to local candidate. Will see 8-10 patients per day,
depending on the day and patient population is adults. Must be
comfortable with Occasional suture/staple removal, I&D,
injections, etc. 2 years of community health, hospice, home health
care, etc. experience needed. To learn more about this job or to
hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a
CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments
with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you
to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- 8-10 patients per day
- Adult patients
- 2 years of community health, hospice, home health care, etc.
- Occasional suture/staple removal, I&D, injections
- eClinical Works
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Kent , PA needed in Washington for Adult Medicine coverage CPH# JOB-2784117, Healthcare , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!