Nurse Practitioner for Primary Care Home Health in Seattle, Washington
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Kent, Washington. This
and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Home Health facility needs an experienced Advanced Practice
Provider for Adult Primary Care patient population. 2 ten hour days
in the field, 3 days admin with 1 hour per da. Outpatient community
setting. Occasional suture/staple removal, I&D, injections.
Seattle provider will be Seattle to Shoreline. Spokane will be West
and South Spokane. We pay mileage for greater than 30 miles one way
(to or from home) and mileage between stops. To learn more about
this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest,
please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a
variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations.
We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- 2 years APP experience
- Part-time Coverage
- 2 days in the field, 3 days 1 hour admin each day
- Adult patient population 8-12 patients per day
- occasional suture/staple removal, I&D, injections
- Adult group homes, memory facilities, and private homes
- eClinical Works
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Kent , Nurse Practitioner for Primary Care Home Health in Seattle, Washington, Healthcare , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!