Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at
the facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September
Position: Inpatient L&D RN
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State
Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS, Advanced AWHONN fetal heart monitoring, and
- Minimum of 2-3 years of full-time experience as an inpatient
L&D RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Must have experience circulating and recovering
- Must show competency with infant stabilization, advanced fetal
heart monitoring and interpretation, management of epidural PCA,
- Experience with high risk deliveries as early as 23 weeks
- Previous experience with ASD Smith Medical equipment, Masimo,
Alaris pumps, and Philips fetal monitoring is a plus.
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Kent , Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery, Healthcare , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!