Director of Pharmacy
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
OverviewCAPS, the nation's largest network of outsourcing
admixture pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day,
admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient
facilities for more than 28 years. Along with the nations largest
503A sterile injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers
industry-leading batch compounding on a national scale through
three 503B registered outsourcing facilities. With experience,
capacity, and a passion for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.CAPS
is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
-ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: -Responsibilities: Essential
- Adheres to all policies and procedures
- Establishes workflow required for pharmacy operations and
ensuring compliance with all SOPs.
- Responsible for the performance to the Continuous Quality
Assessment and Improvement Program (CQAIP) and support activities
in Quality Units.
- Ensures Local, State and Federal regulatory compliance.
- Develops and maintains strong customer service
- Coordinates new customer start up.
- Responsible for the successful operation of the pharmacy.
Develops strategic plan.
- Monitors financial activities.
- Provides financial and operational reporting to
- Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, performance
- Functions as a Staff Pharmacist when needed.The job function
listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any
responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time. -
-General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to
take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and
other persons. -Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires breadth of professional field and industry
- Ability to integrate critical information and champion advanced
strategies/concepts through the organization.
- Drives development of advanced technologies, principles and
- Manages activities of a functional area which has at least 2
departments or major functions through managers and/or experienced
- Responsible for cost, method, and employee results.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on
- Represents the organization as a prime contact on projects and
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on issues
often requiring coordination across organizational lines. -Target
Based Range134366 - 167958QualificationsExpertise: Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree of PharmD required. -Master's degree
- 10-12 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required, Ability to work
non-standard schedule as needed, On-call hours as needed, Valid
Pharmacist license -While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and
reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to
stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 20 pounds. - - -. -Additional InformationResponsibilities: Other
Duties: -The preceding functions have been provided as examples of
the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add,
modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different
positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
-Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull,
- Constantly:Sit, Visual Acuity with or without corrective
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching
upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling
- Constantly:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing
protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision,
field of vision/peripheral, Sitting , Talking - ordinary,
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: -The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Occasionally:Lab environment
- Constantly:Office environment -What We Offer B. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. - Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc., Kent , Director of Pharmacy, Healthcare , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!