Advanced Care Lead Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Company: DispatchHealth Management
Posted on: September 10, 2023
How You'll Make an Impact: DispatchHealth has set out to create
the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth Advanced Care is novel health care delivery program,
providing acute, hospital-level care in patient's homes as an
alternative to hospitalization. Advanced Care uses a team-based
approach that allows for in-home diagnostic and lab testing,
treatment, disease management, and intensive care coordination
during an episode to treat general medical conditions in a
Reporting to the local Advanced Care Medical Director, the Tacoma
Advanced Care Lead Advanced Practice Provider leverage progressive
clinical and leadership skills to build, implement, and enhance the
NEW Advanced Care service line in Tacoma. The Lead APP will have
extensive clinical duties, but also serve as a foundational
component of an innovative and highly functional team, responsible
for launching novel care model which improves both patient and
provider satisfaction, and drives key performance indicators such
as quality, safety, and cost.
What You'll Do: Clinical Duties
- Serve as a clinical leader for the Advanced Care team in
partnership local market medical director and nurse leader.
- Will provide direct, hospital-level, and post-acute level
internal medicine care to patients in their homes. This will
include performing clinical assessments, developing, and ordering
hospital-level and post-acute level internal medicine clinical
workups, ordering, and documentation.
- Leads the implementation of multidisciplinary plan of care for
patients in Advanced Care Services for all patients while working
- Will provide overnight call coverage as assigned and in
collaboration with the Advanced Care clinical team Program
Implementation and Sustainability -
With the national Advanced Care leadership team and local Tacoma
leadership team, the Lead APP will foster development, growth, and
sustainability of the Tacoma Advanced Care market and will be
- Implementation and continuous enhancement of novel
evidence-based in-home hospital-level and post-acute care
- Maintaining relationship and oversight plan for Advanced Care
- Fostering strong and longitudinal relationships with
DispatchHealth Advanced Care and Acute Care APPs, including
education and engagement around Advanced Care
- Reviewing and enhancing the quality, safety, and experience
improvement plan for Advanced Care Leadership
- Serves as the APP leader for Richmond Advanced Care overseeing
the APP workforce.
- APP liaison from Advanced Care to the greater DispatchHealth
APP workforce and organization.
- Work closely with local Tacoma leadership team as well as
national leadership team to launch and grow the Tacoma market.
- Spearhead recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding of future APPs
into the Tacoma Advanced Care team. Other Administrative Duties
- Serve as the primary clinical liaison from Advanced Care to
core DispatchHealth functions including the greater APP DH
workforce, moderately complex lab, IT, clinical supply chain,
vendor relationships, clinical compliance,
- Developing and maintaining a clinical coverage schedule for
- Other administrative duties as assigned What You Need:
- Certification/Licensure in the State of Washington as a Nurse
Practitioner (FNP or AGACNP) or Physician's Associate
- APP fellowship (preferred) or advanced training in hospital
medicine or inpatient medicine
- Credentialed through DispatchHealth (upon hire)
- History and track-record of success in leadership roles
- CPR and ACLS Certified Physical Requirements:
- Lift & carry equipment/supplies weighting up to 50 pounds long
- Push or pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Walk long distances and up/down several floors of stairs
- Twist, bend, stoop/squat frequently throughout the day
- Reaching and grasping with arms and hands, including reaching
overhead/above shoulder level, below the waist, and in front of
- Move within confined spaces
- Maintain physical tolerance and balance in multiple
- Stand (at patient's side during treatment, etc.)
- Sustain repetitive movement (CPR compressions, bagging,
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Complete required drivers training upon hire
Who We Are: DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery
through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver,
Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power
of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating
an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that
extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures
that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the
patient's location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive
onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer
advanced medical care, supported by our technological
infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes.
DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with
proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a
passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse
and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including
medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family,
and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage,
entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology
innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care Connect
Get to know us! Watch the video above to hear from healthcare
professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow
us on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube to learn more.
Keywords: DispatchHealth Management, Kent , Advanced Care Lead Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!