Physical Therapist Assistant, Home Health Per Diem
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: September 12, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a Home Health Physical Therapist
Assistant, you will:
- Administer the physical therapy treatment plan as developed by
the Physical Therapist.
- Administer non-complex active and passive manual therapeutic
exercises, therapeutic massage, traction heat, light, cold, water,
and electrical modalities to patients.
- Accurately documents daily, weekly, or monthly records of
clients'. Submits clinical paperwork to the office on time each
- Attend educational meetings and coordinates and contributes to
- Notify physical therapist or Executive Director of any
equipment failures, lack of supplies, staff or client changes, and
any other departmental
- Schedule clients and performs varied office tasks.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precautions
in performing patient care activities.
- Accept clinical assignments that are consistent with education
and competence to care for patients.
- Promote compliance with all fiscal intermediaries and/or other
third-party payors, through education, coaching, and other
assistance as necessary.Required Experience/Skills:
- Associate degree in Physical Therapy from an American Physical
- Current state license to practice Physical Therapy.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable
- Proof of current CPR certification.
- Minimum two years experience as a Physical Therapy
- Comprehensive knowledge of the physical, emotional, social, and
biological changes that occur in the geriatric population.
- Self-directed, enthusiastic, and accepts constructive
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and
- Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for
patients, families, clients, coworkers, and others.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of Kindred at
Home and licensing board. Maintains clinical competency in Physical
Therapy practice and theory.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel locally.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintains current licensure certifications and meets mandatory
continuing education requirements.
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assignedScheduled Weekly
Hours1Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith
estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week)
employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or
lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions
will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge,
experience, education, certifications, etc. $68,860 - $94,765 per
year Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated
subsidiaries (collectively, "Humana") offers benefits for limited
term, variable schedule and per diem associates which are designed
to support whole-person well-being. Among these benefits, Humana
provides paid time off, 401(k) retirement savings plan, employee
assistance program, business travel and accident.
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Kent , Physical Therapist Assistant, Home Health Per Diem, Healthcare , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!