DELIVERY DRIVER (NON CDL)- Full Time
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: September 22, 2022
HD Supply Offers:Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
Competitive Pay $2000 SIGN ON BONUS!!Benefits Eligibility after 90
days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k) 15 Days of Paid Time Off
(Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day) Sick Leave
Opportunities for Quarterly Performance and/or Referral Bonuses
Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal GrowthRSPV:
deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all safety
procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer site.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for
traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if
they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads
merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Kent , DELIVERY DRIVER (NON CDL)- Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!