Local Truck Driver- $20.50 Per HR Minimum Pay!
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 3, 2020
Company Overview Route Delivery Drivers Needed!!! $20.50 Per HR
Minimum Pay!!! Shift: Monday - Friday, Flex, Early Morning
Location: 20625 59th Place S, Kent, WA 98032 HD Supply Offers:
- Home nightly / Weekends off
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
- 14 Days of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating
Holidays, Wellness Day)
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Time management and organization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- At least 1 year experiencedriving a 16-24ft box truck. Company
Overview: HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the
largest industrial distributors in North America. The company
provides a broad range of products and value-add services to
approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Make deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all
safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer
site. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for
traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if
they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads
merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues. Nature and
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details Preferred Qualifications
- Proper licensing relative to equipment.
- Forklift certification. \#IND PRID PRID151 Job Locations
US-WA-Kent Posted Date 3 days ago (7/28/2020 4:19 PM) Job ID
2020-38727 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Transportation Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 98032 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Kent , Local Truck Driver- $20.50 Per HR Minimum Pay!, Human Resources , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!