Call Center Trainer
Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: March 20, 2023
MV Transportation is seeking an experienced Call Center Trainer
to work in our fast-paced call center who will manage new hire
training and incumbent training program. This energetic Trainer
will provide classroom instruction to new hire candidates and
current employees in call center operational knowledge, to include,
but not limited to dispatch and reservations functions in a transit
specific software program. Must have very strong communication
skills, documentation, and organizational skills, able to engage
adults in learning process both through dynamic communications and
clear and concise written materials.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new hire and current employee continued
training for Customer Service positions.
- Minimize turnover accomplished through initial and ongoing
training aimed at improving skill level thus ensuring that all
staff members are fully trained prior to being released onto the
- Conduct evaluations of classroom and floor performance of all
students and provide feedback to students with the goal to improve
performance and meet metric and process requirements
- Provide feedback to call center management team and other
appropriate staff regarding training needs and overall class
performance and expected attrition rate of class. Review attrition
rate and determine how to improve training material to improve
- Provide monthly or annual ongoing/refresher training in topics
relevant to the service and operational needs in a timely manner
based on current trends within the employee base
- Document all training activities and ensure accurate completion
of all training related employee records.
- Other duties as assigned.Talent Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of transportation, call center, or
- Two (2) to five (5) years of training experience, call center
and/or transportation preferred.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time
- Ability to provide instruction to peer operators in a manner
that encourages communication and feedback.
- Knowledge of service area.
- Strong computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all
- Ability to work independently and objectively.Starting pay
rate: $24.50/hour to $27.16/hourHealthcare Benefits: PPO Medical,
Medical HSA, Prescription, Dental, Vision (spouse and dependent
children), Telemedicine, FSA, Life, AD&D, Group Accident, LTD,
STD, EAP, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Substance Abuse
Professionals programmingRetirement Benefits: 401kPaid Time Off: 6
mos - year 3 = 1.54 bi-weekly accrual w/40 yearly accrual capPaid
Holidays: 8 paid holidaysMore Generous Paid Sick Leave: 1 hour/per
30 hours for all FT employeesOther Compensation: $1,000.00 Driver
referral bonus ($500.00 upon training completion and $500.00 upon
completion of probationary period); $1,000.00 Mechanic referral
bonus ($500.00 upon training completion and $500.00 upon completion
of probationary period)During the course of employment, employees
may receive and have access to confidential information. All
employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality
of non-public customer and business records and any other
information that MV classifies as confidential.MV Transportation is
committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not
discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical
or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information or any other legally recognized protected basis under
federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The
information collected by this application is solely to determine
suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment
statistics on applicants. Where permissible under applicable state
and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug
test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of
Keywords: MV Transportation, Kent , Call Center Trainer, Human Resources , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...