Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Therapeutic Associates
Posted on: May 26, 2023
What We Offer:
- Employees (and their families) Medical, Dental, Vision, and
- Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employee & family Physical Therapy benefits
- Parental leave
- Continued Education Stipend
- Continuing Education PTO (1 day annually)
- Accrue up to 15 days of PTO (sick and vacation time)-increases
- 6 paid holidays, 1 charitable giving day, and up to 2 personal
- 401(k) and profit-sharing program (Up to 5% of total
- Interactive Wellness Program with rewards for balanced, healthy
- MedBridge learning subscription
- Potential Student Loan Repayment
- Potential Annual performance bonus
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting the
Therapeutic Associates, Inc. (TAI) Human Resources department,
providing a high level of customer service and managing a number of
tasks and projects with the goal of making the people experience at
TAI excellent. Serves as a single point of entry for all employee
HR related information including phone calls, emails, HR Inbox, and
mail inquiries, ensuring accurate, timely and empathetic response.
Supports the Human Resources team in collaborating on and
implementing daily improvement initiatives and achieving department
and company goals.
The function of the position actively incorporates the Mission and
Core Values of Therapeutic Associates:
- We have compassion for others, and it shows in what we do.
- We support a culture of learning.
- We honor our legacy by embracing ownership and individual
- We are leaders in the markets we serve.
- We promote health and wellbeing.
- We are driven to do the right thing.
Employee Relations/Employee Resource
- Supports the Human Resources department and provides a high
level of customer service. Serves as a single point of entry for
all employee HR related information including phone calls, email,
HR Inbox and mail inquiries; ensuring accurate, timely and
- Functions as a resource to employees providing general
direction as requested for all human resource matters, including
but not limited to benefits, Dayforce HRIS, employee handbook,
leave management, performance management, policies and procedures,
rewards and recognition, talent acquisition; Escalates complex
issues requiring additional problem solving or support.
- Serves as the point of contact for external communications and
records requests, and the maintenance and implementation of records
retention schedules. Distributes and processes department mail
including responding to employment verification and unemployment
- Manages ongoing reporting in compliance, total rewards, talent
acquisition and other areas. Ensures timely and accurate completion
- Supports Human Resources department as needed with back-up
coverage, or talent acquisition related projects.
- Progressively responsible HR experience demonstrating knowledge
of multiple HR disciplines such as talent acquisition and planning,
leadership and strategy, benefits, compensation, and employee
relations and engagement
- Bachelor's degree in HR Administration, Business
Administration, or related field is preferred; or equivalent work
experience; Experience in a healthcare or physical therapy setting
- Demonstrates strong independent judgement and decision making
- Demonstrates strong time management skills, project management
skills, and the ability to prioritize;
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and strong attention to
- Self-starter and demonstrates service orientation by actively
looking for ways to help people;
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills demonstrated
during interaction with people of varying personalities, cultures,
and professional disciplines;
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
- HRCI or SHRM certification is preferred
Who We Are:
Being a part of the Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy team is
an opportunity to make a positive impact in our communities while
continuing to learn and grow within a challenging and gratifying
- Legacy - Therapeutic Associates is the pioneer of outpatient
physical therapy. Since its founding in 1952, the Company has
thrived by adhering to the highest standards of excellence,
adapting and innovating while serving patients with quality care
and compassion. We continue to be an important part of leading and
advocating for the advancement of our profession.
- Independence within Partnership - Therapeutic Associates is
made up of a partnership of unique clinics, each locally directed
by physical therapists who are dedicated to their patients, their
communities and to our profession. Our clinics are managed by
owners and directors who have the support and resources of our
large organization combined with the freedom to make decisions with
their teams to best serve their patients and community.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $31.50
- Required Education High School
Keywords: Therapeutic Associates, Kent , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...