Forklift Operator FULL-TIME $20/hr The wage for this position is
$17-20/hr depending on experience.
• Operate equipment for storage and removal of raw materials and
• Prepare products and materials for shipment.
• Load, unload, and stage products and materials
• Track and record units of materials handled. Allocate products
by lot code.
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain Dynamics/GP inventory control.
• Perform cycle counts and physical inventory.
• Participate in regular inventory activities including cycle
• Verify load sheets and ensure trucks receive correct finished
• Verify receipt for correct materials received compared to
company purchase orders.
Shift start: 8:30AM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
Monday - Friday
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
Paid time off
Must pass background check
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment.Pallet Jack,
standup forklift, and push-pull (for slip-sheet movement)
experience.Experience with electronic inventory tracking
systems/handheld barcode scanners.Basic computer/data entry
skills/math abilities.Active forklift certification.
About Eagle Beverage Products
Since 1970, Eagle Beverage Products has been manufacturing
innovative products for the specialty beverage industry. The
company’s product lines include beverage mixes, syrups, teas,
frappes, cocoa, cider, sweet spices, and straws. As an innovator in
this industry, they continue to refine their products, listen to
feedback from customers, and create custom beverages offering the
highest quality products in the marketplace.