At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from
the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the
physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to
bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here,
you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's
exceptional. It creates exceptional.
HEAD TO WORK INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT!
Mover needed at Iron Mountain
If you want a job where you can be physically active while
enjoying a rewarding profession, Iron Mountain may have just what
you're looking for! As a mover in our consumer storage business
you're not alone in a truck for hours or days - you're interacting
with customers on a daily basis while staying active moving
We have Full Time, Part Time, and Casual positions
Full Time Schedule and Compensation : $18/hr working Wednesday -
Sunday generally starting at 7:00 AM
Part Time Schedule and Compensation: $18/hr working
Friday-Sunday generally starting at 7:00 AM
Benefits (Permanent Employees Only):
* Quarterly Bonuses + Customer Tips + Opportunities for
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits - eligible day 1 (Part
Time Permanent employees eligible for Medical)
* 2-weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick/personal time
(Full Time Permanent Employees)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discount Programs
* 401K with company match
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* EAP- Employee Assistance Program
For Casuals Only: As a Casual employee, you acknowledge that you
are not entitled to participate in any fringe benefits offered by
Iron Mountain, other than those required by law.
What you'll do:
* Pack, Wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture, appliances and
other residential items
* Scan and categorize customer goods using mobile
* Load items into box truck to be transported from origination
* Unload items from box truck into destination point.
* While onsite, you will respond to client questions and
concerns by serving as the face of the company (operating in a
professional, courteous, and patient manner at all times).
What we do:
* Deliver a best-in-class storage experience by being friendly,
professional & and handling items safely and securely as if they
were our own.
* Ensure customer pickup/delivery appointment is completed to
* Pack, load/unload residential goods in and out of customer
* Work in a collaborative team environment.
Save money on your gym membership and make money on the job at
Iron Mountain! Apply today for our mover position.
* Climb/step-up into a truck cab.
* Lift at least 70 lbs.
* Ability to move, pack/unload at customer site for extended
periods of time.
* Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
* Ability to work at elevated heights
* Attention to detail with Mobile scanning technology
* Strong customer service and verbal communication skills.
* Commitment to adhere to the company's safety and security
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic
information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other
factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and
the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement,