Company: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Provides centrally managed SOC (Security Operations Center)
Operator will be monitoring with event logging and recording, alarm
monitoring of intrusion detection systems, emergency dispatch,
incident reporting and analysis, and remote alarm panel
programming. Receives incoming calls for fire, medical, security,
and customer service issues. Determines nature of call; enters
calls for service in computer and dispatches proper responding
Primarily performs non-exempt duties of relatively high level of
complexity, independence, and/or accountability in SOC applications
and/or emergency response.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job.
Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The
employee might not be required to perform all functions listed.
Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified,
according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the
essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to
the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other
* Employees are held accountable for successful job performance.
Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may
include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically
* In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required
to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company
policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety
rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors
upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an
honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in
conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the
event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and
procedures, employees are required to request clarification or
explanations from superiors or authorized company
* Receives and logs incoming calls for service; determines nature,
location, and priority of call and contacts proper agencies for
* Answers all emergency and non emergency phone lines including
calls from mobile phones and patrols.
* Requires daily professional interaction with security, first
responders, and law enforcement agencies in various
* Handles requests from field personnel/officers for tows,
ambulances, fire, special equipment or service resolution needs.
Makes contact with appropriate management for notification and or
* Retrieves information from Help Desk, manuals, log books and
relays to requestor.
* Utilize multiple systems simultaneously to maintain situational
awareness. Monitors various alarms on MaxPro (CCTV), ProWatch (Card
Access), Lobby Works (Visitor Management), NC4 External Situational
Awareness system (ESA) and weather data systems.
* NC4 External Situational Awareness (ESA) system will require
periodic input and maintenance of specific site details as directed
by WellPoint, Corporate Security.
* The employee must work the days and hours necessary to perform
all assigned responsibilities and tasks. Must be available to
communicate with subordinates, supervisors, customers, vendors, and
any other persons or organization with which interaction is
required to accomplish work and employer goals.
* The employee must be punctual and timely in meeting all
requirements of performance, including, but not limited to,
attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending
assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks, where
* Performs tasks and duties of a similar n
To view the full job description, click here
Keywords: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc., Kent , SOC Operator, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!