OPERATIONS CLERK II
Company: Mohawk ESV, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Requisition ID: 35120
OPERATIONS CLERK II
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Primary Objective: In broad terms, briefly state the major purpose
of primary objective of this position.
Provide clerical support to an assigned warehouse operation.
Prepare and maintain records and reports related to operation of
warehouse. Work with individuals inside and outside the company to
ensure customer satisfaction and accuracy of records.
Major Function and Scope: Using brief narrative statements,
describe each major function of responsibility explaining the scope
of the function as appropriate.
* Prepares, issues and mails bills, receipts, invoices and
* Generates various reports and spreadsheets for warehouse and
* May review reports for trends, corrections, or processing
* Answers phones and helps resolve customer questions and
* May order office supplies.
* Maintain office files and records.
* Prepares packages for mailing.
* May be responsible for entering customer information, orders, and
shipping information into system.
* Assist management staff as needed with reports, customer
inquiries, claims, orders, and correspondence.
* Participate in warehouse safety meetings and follow all safety
* May process customer orders, returns, and claims.
* Perform additional duties assigned by management.
Type of Experience and Knowledge:
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision: Describe the
education, knowledge required, years of experience, specific skills
and abilities required to do the job on a fully competent
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Familiar use of AS400 helpful
* 2-4 years of office/clerical
* 2-4 years of office/clerical experience
* Combination of education and experience to perform job duties of
Competencies: Describe the specific skills required for this
position in terms of technical, managerial, interpersonal skills
and unique abilities.
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Good computer/keyboarding skills
* Must exhibit strong attention to detail
Associates Supervised: Indicate the numbers of associates that
report to this position (only complete for exempt
Other Pertinent Job Information: (Such as: American with
Disabilities Act- ADA requirements for certain hourly
Majority of functions performed in office environment.
Some time may be spent in non-temperature controlled warehouse
Disclaimer: The information on this description was prepared by
Compensation and department management and is designed to indicate
the general nature and level of the work performed by employees
within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
To view the full job description.
Keywords: Mohawk ESV, Inc., Kent , OPERATIONS CLERK II, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!