Company: WinCo Foods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join our Winning Team today and start your ownership
WinCo Foods is a rapidly growing family of over 130 grocery
stores, complete with our own distribution centers and
transportation network. We're proud to operate across 10 states
west of the Rockies with more than 20,000 employee owners.
At WinCo Foods we act like owners - because we are! We believe,
as the Low Price Grocery Leader, that we make the lives of the
communities where we operate better by giving them the best
possible prices to feed their families and by focusing on the
success, well-being and diversity of our employee owners.
Currently, WinCo is the third largest Employee-Owned company in
the United States and is #59 on the Forbes.com list of largest
privately owned companies. Did you know that WinCo has more than
500 millionaire employee-owners in our Employee Stock Ownership
Plan (ESOP)? Once eligible, you can start your journey to ownership
with an annual gift of stock equaling 20% of what you make each
year. (ESOP available at most locations and subject to vesting,
check the locations Summary Plan Description).
WinCo Foods offers the very best benefits in the industry, with
low cost, high quality medical benefits with rates as low as $30 a
month, enrollment in our ESOP after 6 months, career advancement
opportunities, paid vacation and sick leave, competitive wages,
tuition reimbursement, employee assistance, discount program - and
even voluntary benefits like Pet Insurance!
Maintain a safe and clean store facility environment.
Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to
internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank
customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic
customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the
- Maintains a clean and safe environment throughout the store for
customers and employees performing cleaning tasks regularly and on
an as needed basis.
- Maintains safe spill free floors (sales floor, backroom,
restrooms, office, breakroom, etc.) by sweeping and mopping.
- Maintains sweep logs.
- Empties trash cans and trash bins throughout the interior and
the exterior of store property.
- Maintains office and employee breakroom areas.
- Wipe down all walls and appliances (pop machines, vending
machines, ATM, cases, rails, etc.)
- Cleans and sanitizes all restroom floors, fixtures, appliances,
- Clean cases and glass doors throughout the store.
- Maintains can return machines and area. (Wipe down machines,
empty bins, etc.)
- Dusts and vacuum store facilities.
- Assists with replacement of lamps in light fixtures.
- Clean and scrub the backrooms.
- Cooperates in a kind and courteous manner with customers.
- May assist in rounding up and bringing in shopping carts from
parking lot as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws).
Machines and Equipment Operated:
- Pallet jacks, hand truck, garbage and card board
- Automatic floor scrubbing machine.
- Electric shopping cart caddy.
- Various hand tools.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All
employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws.
The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of
personnel may vary.
As WinCo Foods continues to grow, our diversity-from our variety
of perspectives and wide range of experiences-is essential to our
strategy and success. We are committed to continue to cultivate and
celebrate an inclusive environment in which all employees are
valued and respected regardless of their race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran,
or disability status.
Keywords: WinCo Foods, Kent , Maintenance Clerk, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!