Job Purpose: Serves guests by completing registration;
controlling room assignments.
Duties: * Welcomes guests by greeting them; answering questions;
responding to requests.
* Registers guests by obtaining or confirming room requirements;
verifying preregistration; assigning room; obtaining information
and signatures; issuing door cards.
* Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining
* Directs guests to room by showing location on hotel map;
* Conveys information to guests by receiving and transmitting
messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
* Provides information to guests by answering inquiries
regarding hotel and other services guests may require, such as
entertainment, shopping, business, and travel.
* Maintains records by entering room and guest account data.
* Collects revenue by entering services and charges; computing
bill; obtaining payment.
* Makes hotel and other reservations by entering or telephoning
requirements; checking availability; confirming requirements.
* Secures guests' valuables by placing valuables in safe deposit
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, People Skills, Quality
Focus, Professionalism, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability,
Thoroughness, Phone Skills, Data Entry Skills, Listening