Company: Opti Staffing Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WE RE HIRING!
Opening: Receptionist/Admin Assistant
City: Kent, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
Over 40 years ago, we decided to create a workplace where the
employees stay for a lifetime of ever-expanding expertise and
customers return again and again for the performance and value they
ve come to rely on. We are a company of great people who do great
work - comprehensive, competent, and committed. We provide a single
source of skilled labor and management across a large geographic
footprint. We have a yes we can attitude, proving our reputation by
delivering timely, safe, quality work on every job. We go all in.
By training to the highest standards, by owning a large fleet of
equipment, and by maintaining a large bonding capability. From
longtime labor and management to invested ownership, we maximize
effectiveness and ensure predictable outcomes.
WHAT YOU LL DO:
The Receptionist/Admin Assistant is the first face of the company
and supports the projects and staff from project start up to close
Some of your duties include:
- Answer phones, screen, and route calls to appropriate
- Greet Visitors, determine nature and purpose of visit, direct
or escort them to specific destination
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail including delivery services
(i.e., UPS, FEDEX, etc.)
- Distribute incoming faxes to appropriate persons (via hand
delivery or scan/email to remote office)
- Maintain all office equipment (i.e., faxes, copies, scanners,
- Order, maintain and manage office supply inventory (including
paper, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, stickers, etc.)
- Use of computers to enter data, set up functions, or process
- Maintain neat, clean, and inviting reception area
- Distribute the corporate contact list as needed.
- Organize and implement company recognition (i.e.,
congratulations, condolences) as requested
- Manage conference room needs, including schedule, set up,
clean-up, stock, and special meeting requirements (i.e., food,
drink, media, etc.)
- Standard office duties and various related duties as assigned
by other departments.
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU:
- $14-16/hr to start
- Monday-Friday shift, 7: 00AM-4: 30PM
- This is a position with growth potential we re looking for
someone to own this position and start a career with us
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Construction industry experience a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer proficient with MS Office applications (Excel,
Windows, Outlook, etc.).
- 1+ year experience in similar position or college credit
- Able to use general office equipment (Phone, Fax, Copier,
- Ability to learn new software, processes, and procedures.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills in a
- Ability to coordinate hotel arrangements for employees.
- Must be able to multi-task, organize and prioritize work with
- Courteous, personable, and professional manner.
- Self-motivated, able to work without direct supervision and
- Document Management.
- General Office Support.
- Timely Processing of New Hire & Payroll related items.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attitude
If you re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity,
please send your resume to Jeff Miller at
email@example.com NOW to secure your interview
today! Or just give us a call at (206)
Keywords: Opti Staffing Group, Kent , Administrative Assistant, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!