Are you interested in working for the 2020 Manufacturer of the
Cambria is looking for a dynamic individual capable of growing
healthy business relationships with our Cambria business partners
in Kent, WA. This key position ensures the customer receives the
ultimate Cambria experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, guide and mentor Cambria Business Partners through
continuing education, which includes product knowledge,
installation and fabrication by leveraging Cambria resources
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial working business
relationships with fabricators, installers, and key business
influencers in the assigned region
- Collaborate with Cambria Sales in onboarding and education of
new business partners
- Engage with the local Distribution Center team on business
partner service, resolving concerns, discuss market performance and
- Lead, mentor and coach the local Field Service Technician
working closely with them on their performance, scheduling and
- Review and manage customer claims driving resolution and
providing recommended solutions
- Represent Cambria in community events including industry
associations and other various business activities
- Review business metrics and market trends within CRM tools and
provide recommendations for improvements in the region
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
- Strong business knowledge and financial acumen
- Proven track record of being customer-focused with a
- Build strong professional relationships with the ability to
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid attention to detail, organizational and follow-up
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity and making sound
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent combination
of education and experience
Experience: 1-2 years' previous experience in customer service,
training or sales preferred
Systems: Google Suites, Salesforce, Tableau, Oracle. Familiarity
with AutoCAD, a plus
Managerial Requirements: Will be required to manage a team of up
to two direct reports.
Travel Requirements: Some travel to other Cambria partner
locations in or outside of business hours required; may include
overnights or weekends. The use of a company branded vehicle will
be used for business travel.
Physical Requirements: Office position requiring telephone and
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses
Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plus matching,
Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Life,
Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance, Referral Program,
Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee
Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
For additional company information, please visit
We are an equal opportunity employer.