Account Executive- Olympia, WA
Company: Ameripride Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you love working outside of the office? Do you have a
competitive spirit? Are you a strong and influential communicator?
If so, the AUS sales team is looking for an ambitious Account
Executive (AE) to drive sales and advance with our company. Join us
and be part of a rapidly growing outside sales team working
together to secure new business and increase market share. While
uniform sales will be the primary focus of the AE, they will also
sell linens and facility services to support our growth and
increase in demand.
Successful candidates will possess:
- -Tenacity, Drive - We have industry leading sales goals of 200+
dials per week in addition to our in-person prospecting and sales
- -Speed, Agility - Our industry is continuously adapting and
growing. Every day will be a new and exciting opportunity to
showcase your skills.
- -Coachable - You will complete a paid, comprehensive sales
training program to gain product knowledge, mentorship, and learn
how to be a successful AUS team member.
- -Ability Follow Our Sales Process - We teach you our structured
sales process to set you up for success as you're working both
independently and collaborating as a team.
- -Technology - Our team uses laptops, cell phones, Microsoft
Office, and a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to stay
organized and connected.
- -Customer Focus and Orientation - In this role, you will be the
face of the company. We need someone passionate about providing the
ultimate customer experience.
- -Ability to Influence - We need someone who can overcome
objections and effectively demonstrate why we are the uniform,
facilities, and first aid products supplier of choice.
- -At least 21 years of age
- -Valid driver's license
- -Successfully pass Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record,
and Drug Screen checks
- -Previous sales experience; OR completion of a college degree
within the last 18 months; OR military service
- -Business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new
- -Strong presentation and communication skills
- -Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- -Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems -
WHY CHOOSE US?
- -Unlimited career growth potential
- -Competitive base salary, uncapped commission, and quarterly
- -Monthly car allowance and gas card
- -Medical benefits available first day of employment
- -Recognized by Selling Power as one of the 50 best companies to
- -Named by Diversity Inc as a Top 50 company for Diversity
Keywords: Ameripride Services, Inc., Kent , Account Executive- Olympia, WA, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!