Swing Shift Order Puller - PORTLAND, OR
Company: West Coast Paper
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Portland, OR
Division by providing excellent customer service in the areas of
product receiving and fulfillment of customer orders. Hours are
2:00 to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with some overtime.
- Fill customer orders: count out sheets, pull industrial items,
prepare orders for shipment or count sheets to be cut to customer's
- Unload trucks.
- Assist in putting away and relocating stock.
- Keep the floor neat and clean and the stock orderly.
- Follow proper safety procedures and perform all job duties in a
- Break down empty cartons for recycling.
- Identify stock that is not moving to management.
- Assist warehouse staff from other areas when possible.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- One year of experience working in a warehouse preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Basic math, reading and writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to communicate at all
levels of organization and with employees of other companies, and
work well within a team environment in support of company
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to work well under
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to operate lift equipment, reach trucks, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds or more waist high on a
frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Warehouse and shipping dock environment, working in all weather
- Overtime, weekends, and participation in annual physical
- Shift is Monday-Friday, 2 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. with some
WCP Solutions https://wcpsolutions.hirecentric.com
Keywords: West Coast Paper, Kent , Swing Shift Order Puller - PORTLAND, OR, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!