Posted on: May 3, 2021
Fast-paced and fun wholesale lumber distribution
company seeks an upbeat, driven and
Sales Support/Project Coordinator to join our award winning sales
The ideal candidate possesses strong multi-tasking, problem
solving, customer service/interpersonal skills, and has an aptitude
Lumber experience is required.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited
- Intake and processing of customer orders
- Must have experience with lumber quoting, asssociated lumber
- Manage/review contracts, change orders and other sales
documentation, as necessary.
- Enter orders into billing system.
- Invoice customers and approve payment of vendor invoices.
- Arrange and facilitate shipments.
- Resolve errors, conflicts, and misunderstandings.
- Competitive Salary - D.O.E.
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 401k Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Kent , Coordinator, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!