Title: Sales Executive - great base salary + unlimited
Requisition Id: 9670
Job Function: Sales
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Work Location: Kent, WA (Seattle)
The Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, is
responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it's services to
potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The
Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline
building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales
cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales
Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices
both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures
adherence to Shred-it's Vision, Mission and Values.
Key Job Activities:
- SALES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aggressively sell document destruction services to prospective
customers in a specific territory.
- In conjunction with the District Sales Manager, develop and set
specific and measurable sales targets
on a monthly and annual basis.
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of opportunities for the
- Develops and maintains a sales strategy for the assigned
- Maintains a personal level of expertise of Shred-it services
and competitive solutions.
- Develops customer lead activity through telephone and
door-to-door cold-calling, appointment
setting and direct mail campaigns.
- Participates in all sales and other training provided by
- Implements and demonstrates best practices to sell Shred-it
solutions to prospective and
- Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns
under the direction of the District Sales
- Reports daily activities and sales results to the District
- Maintains a responsible approach to all security and safety
matters related to Shred-it operations,
following the company's policies and procedures at all times and
bringing the manager's attention to any areas of concern.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaises with customers to understand their requirements with
respect to products and services that the business currently offers
or is planning to offer.
- Establishes personal relationships with current and potential
customers in the assigned territory.
- Serves as a Helpful Expert in exceeding customer expectations
on a regular basis.
Required Education: in High School or Equivalent
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to
participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care
program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription
coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts,
life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee
assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick
time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan.
Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly
scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have
fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the
nature and level of work being performed; it should not be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider
requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or
mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies
and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and
consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right
to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in
writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue