Company: Quanex Building Products Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Receive backhauld and complete related paperwork
- Unload backhauls with bags of scrap and customers returns.
- Load bundles onto flatbed and bags or boxes of scrap into Dry
- Organize and place scrap in desired location in recycle loading
and unloading area.
- Grind die-flop and lineals to feed pulverizers.
- Weigh and record weight of scrap materials.
- Transport gaylords of powder/regrind material to and from lines
or other designated areas.
- Pull scrap carts and scrap racks to be ground.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience driving electric and/or propane
forklifts; certification required.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment, with
- Familiar with and/or capable of learning, and operating
electric pallet jack, grinders, puverizers, and other mechanical
- Solid understanding of basic math.
- Solid knowledge of OSHA safety standards, and Statistical
Process Controls (SPC).
- Solid problem solving and organization skills with the ability
to resolve moderate issues, and adapt quickly to changing
- Good work ethic, with the ability to work independently, with
- Good reading and communication skills, with the ability to
- Good computer proficiency with the ability to use job related
software programs, including Metr 6000, and SAP.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently.
Keywords: Quanex Building Products Corporation, Kent , Material Handler/Recycler, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!