Maintenance Technician - WA - Pembrooke
Company: CTL Management
Posted on: July 16, 2021
CTL Management, Inc., a subsidiary of The Randall Group, Inc. is
a leading West coast property management company with over thirty
years of experience managing apartment communities. With over
10,000 units in Oregon, California and Washington, CTL Management
is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team of
Responsibilities and Duties:
Contribute to the overall profitability of the property by
providing timely and comprehensive maintenance services to the
grounds, buildings and individual units. Perform maintenance
services in a manner that enhances the property’s curb appeal for
the purpose of attracting prospective residents. Provide timely and
complete maintenance to individual units as a means of contributing
to resident retention. Provide on-going maintenance to property and
building systems that affect the health and security of residents
so as to minimize risk and contribute to resident retention. Assure
that contacts with vendors, outside contractors, residents and
employees are professional, courteous and friendly.
• Complete apartment turnovers within prescribed time limits.
• Diagnose problems and determine the most cost effective method of
repair to items generated through work orders.
• Respond to unscheduled emergency repair work providing either
temporary or long term repairs as the situation dictates.
• Perform on-going maintenance of pools, spas, lighting and other
systems in need of continuous attention in order to minimize safety
and health risks to residents, employees and visitors.
• Maintain the grounds and building exterior in a fashion that
enhances curb appeal and increases residents’ pride in their
• Administer the property’s trash disposal and recycling
• Clean laundry rooms or other common facilities provided for the
benefit of residents.
• Be alert to the overall condition of the buildings and grounds
and make recommendations for future repair projects intended to
enhance the property or to prolong its life.
• Take appropriate safety precautions in the performance of all
• Maintain all necessary certification required to perform work on
pools, spas and air conditioning units.
Note: All successful applicants are required to complete an
20-minute online skills assessment, please check your email
regularly for the email which will include directions and a link to
Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx
Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
Vacation and Sick Pay
Commissions and Bonus opportunities
401k Retirement Savings Plan
Profit Sharing Plan
Wage plus Commissions and Bonus opportunities
Prior experience in apartment maintenance, general maintenance or
related field preferred, but not required. Maintain a professional
appearance and communicate effectively and articulately. Experience
working in a fast-paced environment. Basic computer skills
required. Organizational skills required. Must be available to work
weekends, some holiday work, and scheduled shifts are 9am to 6pm or
8 am to 5 pm. Valid driver's license and reliable
- High School or Equivalent or better
Keywords: CTL Management, Kent , Maintenance Technician - WA - Pembrooke, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!