world leader in the management and distribution of print and
related offerings is seeking an experienced Inventory Control /
Warehouse Specialist in its Kent, WA facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or Equivalent,
a minimum of 6 months of previous warehouse and shipping
experience, strong math skills, detail orientation and the ability
to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and Company paid
This position is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy
through cycle counting, pulling & shipping orders, setting-up
pallet wrapping, specialty operations and stock
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be
able to perform with or without reasonable
*Operate equipment and use
tools in a safe manner. Including forklifts, swing reach, order
pickers, electric pallet jacks, hand trucks, and equipment battery
* Inspect work areas to ensure established policies, procedures and
safety practices are observed.
* Sorting, picking, packing and confirmation of orders.
* Processing shipments, cycle counting and other general warehouse
* Fundamentally understands the company's quality program and is
receptive to applicable training.
* Work closely with other teams or departments to exchange
information and solve problems.
* Demonstrate flexibility by adapting work methods, own schedule,
and behavior in response to ambiguity, new information,
changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
* Collaborate with others to create insights, accelerate solutions,
and trade ideas to ensure client and business requirements are
* Conduct quality checks on work-in-process daily to assure that it
conforms to quality standards.
* Comply with all work and safety rules.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons
holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to
other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental
* Plant environment with exposure to dust and noise. Hearing
protection and steel toe shoes required.
* Lifting up to 60 lbs with or without reasonable
* Ability to sit, stand, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl with
or without reasonable accommodation.
* Standing and walking on concrete floor for duration of
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity