Assistant Manager - Seattle
Posted on: October 4, 2021
A Day in the Life of an Assistant Manager:
You will be responsible for assisting the Manager in the overall
operation of the center while ensuring that it meets all standards
set forth by the Company in the areas of sales and
- Provide the Ultimate Client Experience (UCE) by ensuring the
highest levels of client service.
- Provide the Ultimate Employee Experience (UEE) by ensuring
employees have a positive work culture.
- Lead, coach, mentor and motivate a team to Help Others to
- Oversee monthly budgets and sales drivers, manage the P&L
and deliver the
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of sales and management experience preferred
(experience selling an intangible is a plus)
- Proven track record of creating a safe and positive work
environment for all employees
- Engaging manner with strong, persuasive selling and negotiation
- Desire to continuously improve
- Eagerness to learn new skills for continued growth and
self-development, as well as promoting continued growth for team
- Passionate and energetic about helping others, display genuine
care and compassion
- Ability to build trust and preserve strong client and team
- Strong Interpersonal, verbal and written communication and
- Business Management or equivalent work experience.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus
Keywords: Hairclub, Kent , Assistant Manager - Seattle, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!