Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of
print and related offerings is seeking
a Machine Packer/Inspector Operator in its Kent, WA
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma and a minimum
of 6 months previous experience as a machine operator / packer in a
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and Company paid
Operates envelope machines to to meet production standards,
ensuring product quality of each box and carton of product.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be
able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Inspect side seam gum, seal gum, window gum, window material,
window specifications of envelope during production.
* Use pallet jack to move blanks or finished goods to appropriate
* Pack finished envelopes into boxes, then put boxes into cartons
as directed on job ticket.
* Label boxes and cartons according to job ticket
* Fill gum bottles.
* Dispose of clean up water and paper in proper manner to maximize
recycling and environmental protection efforts.
* Maintains quality and quantity production standards.
* Monitor print quality and clean plates if necessary.
* Comply with work and safety rules.
* Ability to work in team environment.
* Be available for required overtime and weekend work.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons
holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to
other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs on a continuous basis and up to 60
lbs occasionally with our without reasonable accommodation.
* Standing and walking on concrete floor for duration of shift.
* Ability to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
with out without a reasonable accommodation.
* Good manual dexterity.
* Plant environment with exposure to dust and noise. Hearing
protection and steel toe shoes required.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer