Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of
print and related offerings is seeking an experienced
Electro-Mechanical Technician in its Kent, WA facility. The ideal
candidate will have the ability to perform in a high volume
environment with efficiency and accuracy.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and
Company paid holidays.
Responsible for helping to maintain and repair all machines and
equipment in the facility. Performs all electrical repairs. Works
closely with machine adjusters during repairs as well as manages
the processes to ensure preventive maintenance is performed to
ensure highest output of machines.
Under minimal supervision and with great expertise perform
maintenance on all plant equipment including but not limited to all
production and ancillary equipment while maintaining a safe work
environment. Perform rebuilds and other complex
mechanical/electrical/troubleshooting work on all plant/production
equipment and lead projects as assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able
to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Work from prints and plans to repair, maintain and install
* Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings
* Assist employees with repairs and diagnosis of equipment
* Work with machine shop equipment including, but not limited to,
mill, lathe, drill press, welding, and cutting equipment.
* Provides troubleshooting on equipment problems. Recommends and
assists in repairs.
* Monitors, schedules, and documents preventive maintenance on
equipment. Researches and requisitions machine parts as
* Troubleshoot, Install and repair pneumatic, hydraulic
* Perform Required facility Safety inspections
* Responsible for general maintenance and electrical work of
grounds, facilities, processes and equipment.
* Adhere to all safety rules, regulations, and company
* Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
* Be available for required overtime and weekend work.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding
this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other
employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental
* Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending, stooping,
grasping, and reaching.
* Ability to perform a volume of mechanical detail work with speed
and accuracy; manual dexterity.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., carry 50 lbs., push 100 lbs., pull
* Must be able to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity
including hand/finger coordination and the utilization of color
vision. Exposure to
noise; must wear hearing protection and safety
* The employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic
chemicals and heat
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer