Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of
print and related offerings is seeking a Senior Print Coordinator
in its Kent, WA facility.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k,
PTO and Company paid holidays.
Under minimal supervision, and with great expertise coordinates all
phases of the Graphics / Prepress for the plant in order to
maintain the highest possible production standards.
Responsibilities include planning, executing, and finalizing
projects utilizing design technology according to deadlines
including acquiring necessary information and coordinating the
efforts of team members in order to deliver projects. Ensures
efficient, cost effectiveness, and accuracy regarding the quality
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able
to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Processes/ Plans/Coordinates the work for Graphics /
* Reviews daily production logs and provides samples for customers
* Compiles forms, checklists, etc. for the department.
* Investigates adjustment requests and conducts anyalysis for root
* Conducts audits to determine that processes are being followed
and appropriate tools are in place.
* Safety -- 100% supportive of any and all company safety practices
and programs. Assist with accident investigations, implementation
corrective actions and developing safe operating
* Employee Relations -- Assist with hiring activities to include
interviewing, resume and application review. Foster teamwork
effective communication regarding the
relationship between quality workmanship, customer service and
* Communication -- Ensure clear and timely communication to all
levels of the organization as well as vendors, customers, and
* Production -- Execute and effectively communicate the production
plan. Understand staffing, equipment, and facility needs based
projected workload requirements. Monitor
personnel to ensure the following: Start up and shut down
operations are performed safely,
monitor production to ensure optimum performance,
ensure compliance with quality control inspections and
* Cost Savings -- Participate in cost savings ideas for the
* Schedule - Flexibility is required to provide coverage on various
shifts during the week and Saturdays as needed.
* Represent the company positively and effectively in all
* Strong ability to perform in a high volume environment work with
speed and accuracy.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding
this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other
employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
* All other duties as assigned.
* IT networking support as needed.
Physical Requirements & Environmental
* This position requires the incumbent to experience frequent
periods of sitting, standing, walking, bend, stoop, kneel and
* The position requires the incumbent to occasionally lift, push,
pull and carry minimal weights if needed with or without
* This position requires the incumbent to grasp objects utilizing
manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination and the
* Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety
Cenveo is an EEO Employer