FORKLIFT OPERATOR - FCG
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
FORKLIFT OPERATOR - FCGGR300 DC NorthwestJob Details:
- Starting pay rate: $20 per hour, full time.
- $21 per hour at 4 months, $22 per hour at 1 year.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, tuition assistance program, and more!ABOUT THE
- The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered,
computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout
the distribution center and place product in designated areas.
- You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet
or more at times.
- Some schedule flexibility is preferred.
- Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and
- Enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products
and equipment.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Atleast 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Associated topics: fulfillment,
loader, logistics agent, material handler, operate, operator
warehouse, servicer, unloading, warehouse, warehouseman
Keywords: McLane Company, Kent , FORKLIFT OPERATOR - FCG, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!