Teacher for Preschool
Company: La Petite Academy
Posted on: January 6, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition. TEACHER FOR CHILD CARE LA PETITE ACADEMY PRESCHOOL
24037 132nd Avenue SE in Kent WA We are growing!! Come join our
talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners!
- Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
- No nights or weekends!!
- Tuition reimbursement plan andfreeCDA program
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and
- Daily Pay app: Track your income and transfer earnings
instantly (or next day)
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time
- Pet Insurance!!
- Full time and part time available
- Outstanding child care discount available for all age groups!!
As a Teacher, youll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure
the daily care of every child.
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan
for children, as well as effectively communicate with
- Completetraining that provides insight onchildcareand
- Implement curriculum while creating fun,interactive learning
experiences. Wewant energetic, dependable, passionate
individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Experience in a licensedchildcarecenter or related field.
- Completed a high school diploma or equivalent
- ECE or Child Developmentcourses, college level or a current
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements Successful applicants for this
position must either provide proof of being fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing as a condition of
employment. Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer
and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on
race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.If requested, reasonable
accommodations may be made to qualified individuals, unless doing
so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the
workplace or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to the
Company.The Company will comply with all federal, state or local
laws regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
Keywords: La Petite Academy, Kent , Teacher for Preschool, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!