Dietary Aide / Waitstaff
Company: Stafford Health Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionDietary Aide / Waitstaff Description:Stafford
Suites Kent is looking for Dietary Aides / Waitstaff to join the
dynamic Kitchen team! We can accommodate both part time and full
time availability, this is a great summer job for students and a
great team for those looking for more longevity!The ideal candidate
is dependable, compassionate and passionate about helping others.
This person must be reliable, empathetic and be able to work with
all types of people. Come be a part of our growing team! We promote
a professional, caring, supportive and family-oriented work
culture! We are an Assisted Living community whose mission is to
engage compassionate healthcare professionals who treat our
residents and fellow team members like family.
Dietary Aide / Waitstaff Benefits:
- Medical Insurance (for full time employees)
- Dental Insurance (for full time employees)
- Vision Insurance
- Life, and supplemental coverages
- An EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid time off
- 401k matching contributionDietary Aide / Waitstaff
Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Promptly take food orders from the residents, deliver to the
kitchen and then deliver the ordered food to the resident in a
timely and courteous manner.
- Know and follow the Principles of Correct Service.
- Know and follow proper food handling and infection control
techniques in order to maintain the dining room in a sanitary and
- Bus tables and support the dining room staff.
- Clean and reset the dining room tables by following the table
- Prepare garnishes and condiments as assigned.
- Restock dining room table supplies as assigned.
- Perform all assigned nightly cleaning tasks or side jobs as
designated by the dining room supervisor or food service
- Able to do dishes when needed
- Must be prompt for scheduled shifts
- Attend scheduled meetings.
- Communicate with residents and customers in person and by
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, residents and
- Perform other related duties as assignedDietary Aide /
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Detail-oriented, confidential, and professional
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and reach, bend,
lift and pull.
- Our Company follows WA Proclamation 21.14.1 which requires all
employees working in the Health Care Setting be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19, unless they are exempt for medical and religious
reasons, no later than October 18, 2021.Starting Wage Offered:
$14.49/hr, DOE. Powered by JazzHRopJAyZMyXJ
Keywords: Stafford Health Services, Inc., Kent , Dietary Aide / Waitstaff, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!