Raw Meat Line Worker I, 3rd Shift
Company: Oberto Brands
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Now Hiring Raw Meat Line Worker 3rd ShiftKent,
Founded in Seattle by Constantino Oberto in 1918, Oberto Snacks
Inc's future is brighter than ever. With its growing portfolio of
brands, each with its own mission, purpose and army of passionate
fans, Oberto continues to be one of the nation's leading and most
innovative meat snacks companies. Employing more than 500 food
professionals, Oberto's mission is to empower people to make better
choices for a healthier and happier life. As a part of that
mission, we strive to provide innovative, delicious, healthy, and
convenient protein-packed snacks. The Oberto team has an opening
for the critical position of Raw Meat Line Worker for our swing
shift. The Raw Meat Line Worker or "Meat Stylist" main job is to
maintain steady workflow of raw processing lines by performing
prescribed procedures accurately and timely. PRIMARY
- Responsible for operating the dumper machine to load the
slicing table with raw meat.
- Piles pieces of sliced raw meat based on length and width.
- Lays sliced raw meat onto moving conveyor. May need to fit
piece into the open spaces on the conveyor to optimize belt
- Visually inspect the raw meat for quality as it is travelling
on the conveyer belt.
- Monitor movement of raw meat through drying oven to ensure
continuous flow and make corrections as needed.
- Notify the lead or back up lead of any meat quality issues that
arise during the visual inspection process.
- Move empty tubs, pans, etc. to keep raw room organized and
- Responsible for performing job duties in compliance with all
GMP's and following all company safety standards.OTHER FUNCTIONS
- Move and inventory raw materials.
- Maintain a good working relationship with your team and other
departments by exhibiting a cooperative spirit.
- Assist in other areas when needed QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 6 months manufacturing experience preferred
- Familiarity with HACCP (OJT)
- Understanding and compliance with all GMPs (OJT)
- Understanding and compliance with all personal safety rules
- Basic proficiency to read/write/speak English
- Able to understand and follow instructions in English
- Ability to work with people to accomplish team goalsSCHEDULE:
3rd Shift - 6 days, 8 hours per shift, with occasional overtime up
to 12 hours a day as needed.WAGE: $20.00 per hour ABOUT OBERTO: We
offer a creative environment filled with other talented people. We
are committed to rewarding our teammates for their hard work,
enthusiasm, and professional excellence. Company perks include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance incentive
- 401K Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Program
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision,
prescription coverage, short term and long-term disability and life
insurance.TO APPLY: Oberto Snacks Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity. Should you have a disability that requires assistance
and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process,
please contact the Human Resources department at (253)
Keywords: Oberto Brands, Kent , Raw Meat Line Worker I, 3rd Shift, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!