Company: Zones, LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
When it comes to IT solution providers, there are a lot of
choices. But when it comes to providers with innovative and
differentiating end-to-end service offerings, there's really only
one: Zones - First Choice for IT. TMAs a rapidly growing global
provider of IT solutions, we've expanded from Seattle to Sydney and
beyond - with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today's
top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners - Microsoft,
Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more - to transform their
enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products
and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace
Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation,
and Security Fortification.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following:
- Acting under the direction of the Facility Manager, will be
responsible for facility maintenance and scheduling of
- Manages the ID card system and supplies, and produces ID cards
- Acts as a backup on the emergency management system.
- Ensure good working condition of all recycling programs.
- Assists the Facilities Manager in the administration and
monitoring of deferred maintenance projects.
- Responds to inquiries, concerns, complaints and questions from
office and warehouse staff.
- Interacts with outsourced security service provider on daily
- Provides support for special events and projects as
- Issues, tracks and monitors door access for all employees.
Utilizes the card access system software to grant, change, or
rescind access as required.
- Organizes and insures proper set-up of requests for functions
needed by in-house and outside groups.
- Other work-related duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to perform minor maintenance tasks such as
patching, painting, plumbing and electrical.Qualifications:
- Associate degree or 3-5 years facilities management experience
in a warehouse-type environment with a focus on facilities and
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledgeable in Safety conduct, training, OSHA regulations. Or
willingness to be trained.Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits
package While we're committed to providing top-tier solutions,
we're just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees
enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including
medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with
matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority
Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest
Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse. At Zones,
work is more than a job - it's an exciting career immersed in an
inventive, collaborative culture. If you're interested in working
on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering,
operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for
Keywords: Zones, LLC, Kent , Facilities Coordinator, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!