Emergency Department Tech
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable regarding current best
practices in an inpatient setting, and flexible with performing
duties assigned. A focus on safety and accuracy when communicating
with other members of the interdisciplinary team is essential. If
you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new
setting, this may be a good fit for you. Position: Inpatient ED
TechnicianRequired Education and Credentials
- Must have Washington NAC (nursing assistant certified),
completed a phlebotomy education program, and have a Washington
- Current AHA BLS certification. Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an inpatient
Emergency Technician within the last year.
- Ability to perform basic patient care such as vital signs, EKG,
specimen collection, blood glucose monitoring, and preparation of
equipment and supplies for procedures.
- Must be competent with basic first aid measures, as well as
basic wound care, dressing applications, and splinting.
- Must be comfortable working with pediatric patients, adult
patients and Behavioral Health patients in a one-on-one
setting.Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine
status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary
between facility partners and geographic regions. How to
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. Rates are subject
to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace
and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
Keywords: CareRev, Kent , Emergency Department Tech, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!