Laundry Worker-$1,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Laundry Worker-$1,000 Sign On BonusUS-WA-KENTRequisition ID:
48Shift: Multiple Shifts AvailableOverviewWho We AreHealthcare
Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing
housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the
healthcare market. For over 45 years, we have provided essential
services to thousands of healthcare communities across the country.
As one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies , we have been
recognized for treating our customers and employees fairly and
pursuing excellence via an ever-evolving and expanding focus on
training and the development of team members at every level.Our
Company Purpose & ValuesOur Purpose is Fostering Fulfillment In
Communities.Our Values, Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment,
Passion & Perseverance (aka Grit) influence our decisions and the
actions that follow in and out of the workplace. Who You AreYou are
driven, ambitious, have a personal calling for serving people, and
desire to positively impact your community. You enjoy collaborating
with others, aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves, and go beyond
to get the job done. You have a passion and desire to deliver the
highest customer and resident experience every day. What We
OfferHCSG offers a comprehensive array of benefits to support our
associates and their family's health and well-being. Our goal is to
promote welfare and health and enhance our associates' and their
families' overall quality of life.
- Employer Provided Benefits - Telemed and Prescription Discount
Programs at no cost to the employee!
- Insurance Plans - Medical, dental, vision, life, disability,
and other supplemental health plans for eligible employees.
Availability based on state. For more info visit .
- Training - We take the development and education of our
associates very seriously. Our promotions-from-within philosophy
opens the door to a stimulating and robust career with HCSG!
- Employee Assistance Programs - FREE access for employees and
their families for health, financial, and family services to
support our employees' welfare and mental and physical health.
- Employee Recognition Programs - We strive to recognize
employees who live out our Company Purpose and are committed to for
our Client, Resident, and Employee Communities!
- Going Beyond Assistance Fund - A 501(c)(3) nonprofit formed by
HCSG to serve as a charitable employer-sponsored disaster relief
organization to provide emergency, hardship, and disaster
assistance, to HCSG employees and their dependents or family
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees.
- Retirement Plans - Investment opportunity available through the
Employee Stock Purchase Plan after two years of service, 401k
program after 1 year and deferred comp to eligible employees.
- Nationwide Opportunities - Transfers are available Nationwide.
Great for active Military and Family! Keeping You Safe
- The safety and health of our employees and that of the resident
communities that we serve are our Company's most significant
- Personal Protective Equipment - All employees will be provided
and required to wear appropriate PPE for all functions.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Employees will be required to comply
with all policies, as required by State, Local, and/or our
Customers Why HCSGAt HCSG, you will find an environment that is
fulfilling, collaborative, committed, stimulating, and structured
to help you succeed in serving our communities. We offer engaging
opportunities for every phase of your career. HCSG is committed to
providing growth and leadership opportunities to see you succeed!
- Laundry Worker - Responsible for collecting, sorting, and
loading soiled linen into the washer(s) and loading clean linens
into the dryer(s), folding clean linens, counting and recording the
linen processed each day, making proper deliveries to units and,
cleaning and sanitizing the work area including; machines, work
tables, and sorting area.
- Safety - Utilize protective gear in all appropriate functions.
Responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning
solutions while adhering to all safety precautions. Reporting
equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor
in a timely fashion. Ensure the established standards, safety, and
quality guidelines are met. Follow infection control and universal
precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary
environment is achieved at all times. Follow proper reporting,
isolation, and handwashing procedures/techniques.
- Punctuality - Consistent attendance and punctual arrival.
Timely completion of assigned tasks according to schedule. Respond
to the paging system in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Customer Experience - Positively represents HCSG by following
instructions, being courteous, and cooperative with supervisor,
co-workers, and client staff.
- Resident Experience - Positive, pleasant, and tactful
interactions with residents, staff, and facility
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with the ability to follow oral
and written instructions, and perform routine, repetitive tasks
- After completing all appropriate training, utilize leadership
skills to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and
do so without injury to oneself or other individuals.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with others.
- Must be able to be at work as scheduled and on time.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
- Must be able to perform routine, repetitive tasks
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in the service area.$15.74 to $19.74 per hour is the
range for compensation for the position of Laundry Worker. Offered
hourly rates for this position are determined based on applicant
qualifications, experience, education, and the specific needs,
aspects, operational considerations, and requirements of the
facility serviced. HCSG is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer committed to all employees and applicants regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
genetics, ethnicity, pregnancy status, gender identity, sexual
orientation, marital status, political opinions, or affiliations,
veteran status, or other legally protected classes. HCSG also
complies with applicable state and local laws and federal law
requirements that govern nondiscrimination in every location where
we operate. HCSG is committed to fostering and supporting a vibrant
company culture that encourages employees to bring their authentic
and best selves to serve our resident and client communities. We
believe all employees, regardless of position, age, race, religion,
beliefs, socioeconomic background, or gender, should work in an
environment where they are safe, respected, and treated fairly,
with their viewpoints, thoughts, and ideas encouraged and
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Kent , Laundry Worker-$1,000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!