Customer Service Administrator
Company: Hytek Finishes Co.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Customer Service Administrator
Title: Customer Service Administrator
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Location: Kent, WA
Type: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Schedule Type: Monday Friday day shift
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for bringing in
customer orders, providing status through reports and email,
assisting in resolving internal and external issues. Develop
meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and
loyalty. Works closely with estimating, production supervisors,
leads, QA, and shipping teams to ensure appropriate order status is
given to the customers.
* Monitors the flow of orders between departments to ensure
scheduled due dates are met.
* Communicates with department supervisors/leads/coordinators to
ensure that orders meet schedules.
* Communicates information to customer about any problems or due
* Expedites "hot jobs" to meet customer needs.
* Promotes Quality Assurance's efforts by ensuring timely reporting
of questions, concerns, or damage regarding job processing.
* Works with co-workers as well as with the Continuous Improvement
team to proactively improve processes and correct issues in a
positive and productive manner.
* Produce and analyze reports from ERP/MRP and other information
* Able to resolve semi-difficult customer situations and request
with support as needed.
* Ability to multitask a variety of customer accounts and
coordinate with supporting departments such as NPI, Planning,
Estimating and Operations.
* Use Boeing Exostar and CMES Portals.
* Update and monitor jobs in Syteline.
* Use Power BI to run and analyze reports.
* Other duties as assigned.
* ERP knowledge with an understanding of ERP functionality (Infor
Syteline a plus).
* Exhibits a high level of motivation and sense of urgency.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on
* Ability to work calmly under pressure and with frequent
* Team player with a proactive, positive attitude and strong sense
of self-motivation, accountability, responsibility and bias for
* Proficient with MS Suite.
* Ability to learn quickly, adapt easily to a changing environment
while utilizing skills of innovative and process driven
* Must also be able to perform well under pressure due to
deadlines, industry quality requirements, able to react to high
volume, fast paced and short turn-around time customer and
management requests and requirements.
* Must be able to manage workload using established procedures with
a limited degree of supervision.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. An export license is
required for non-US persons.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
* 2-5 years customer service experience.
* Prefer to have someone with experience in an aerospace
Essential Mental/Physical Demands
Extensive use of hands in writing, use of computer and other office
equipment. Sitting for long periods of time in an office
environment. Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. on an
occasional basis. Within the production environment, you may be
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne
particles, and fumes from metal finishing chemicals. Temperatures
in the production environment can fluctuate with outside weather
conditions. Safety glasses are required in the production
Full benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
matching, Profit Sharing Plan, 3-weeks paid time off to start, paid
community service day, tuition reimbursement, parental leave, short
term disability, long term disability, life insurance, accidental
death & dismemberment insurance, long-term care plan options, 10
paid holidays, prescription safety glasses benefit, and onsite
health services that includes access to a massage therapist.
Salary Range for position: $23.00 - $40.00 per hour
Please apply at www.hytekfinishes.com/careers with an up-to-date
resume and your current contact information. If you are a qualified
candidate, we will set you up with a 30-minute phone call with a
recruiter to learn more about your experience and to tell you more
about the job, compensation, and benefits. The recruiter will reach
out should we move forward with the next steps.
Hytek Finishes is an equal opportunity employer. It is Hytek's
policy to make all employment decisions without regard to an
individual's sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast
feeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, race (including traits historically
associated with race, including hair texture and protective
hairstyles such as braids, locks and twists), creed, religion
(including religious dress and grooming), color, national origin,
ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with
persons or activities related to national origin,
English-proficiency or accent or immigration status), physical or
mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital
or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, and
any other categories protected by applicable state, local, or
federal law. M/F/Disability/Protected Vet
Department: Production Administration-012980
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Keywords: Hytek Finishes Co., Kent , Customer Service Administrator, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!