Company: Hnn Associates Llc
Posted on: March 19, 2023
About the Position
The Leasing Professional is responsible for executing the
community's leasing and renewal strategies to achieve targeted
revenue, occupancy, and resident retention goals by performing all
activities related to leasing to new residents, securing resident
lease renewals and ensuring resident satisfaction. This role
combines sales, customer service and marketing to effectively lease
apartment homes and build exceptional relationships with guests and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Successfully and promptly engage with prospective residents through
the company's lead management software, email and phone calls,
appointments, and follow-up communication, in accordance with
- Effectively tour and lease apartment homes, guiding new
residents through each step of the application, tax credit and
- Acquaint new residents with all leasing documentation,
community rules and policies, apartment functions, and emergency
procedures to ensure resident satisfaction at move-in.
- Assist with the administration of lease agreements and
addendums, renewals, and prospect screening processes while
ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Inspect apartment homes prior to resident move-in, ensuring
apartments are in move-in ready condition.
- Keep Yardi and associated resident management software up to
date including rent charges, occupants, lease dates and other data
in a timely manner.
- Accurately record all traffic information daily.
- Properly maintain all resident files according to the Company's
policy, including daily cloud filing.
- Assist with the compliance requirements of the tax credit
program as it relates to the community including new move-ins and
- Participate in the success of all resident events, community
programing and local/non-profit programs.
- Support the overall marketing and leasing efforts of the
community including social media engagement, reputation management,
advertising, market surveys, marketing collateral, curb appeal and
- Follow the community's established policies related to
concessions, specials, and all other marketing programs.
- Ensure that the community and made-ready units meet the
Company's standards for show quality by inspecting daily,
communicating maintenance and upkeep needs, setting up mini models,
and sparkling/touch up clean units as needed.
- Assist with front desk duties and coverage, including answering
phones, greeting customers and vendors, scheduling appointments and
other general office duties as assigned.
- Respond to resident questions, concerns, and requests in a
timely manner, and take appropriate action to resolve and address
service issues. Work effectively with Resident Relations to
deescalate and resolve concerns.
- Maintain a satisfactory closing ratio and shop program score as
it relates to the Company's goals and expectations.
- Stay informed about current market and competitor conditions
that may impact the community's occupancy and sales results.
- Maintain the healthy, safe, and presentable condition of the
physical asset(s). Complete any cleaning efforts including
sweeping, vacuuming, and sanitizing as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all residents, prospects,
- Complete assigned tasks by the assigned deadlines and
communicate any obstacles with your supervisor in advance.
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with peers, other team
members and departments.
- Attend training classes as scheduled and assigned.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.Position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust
of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing
demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able
to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work
responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and
appointments on time.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds
promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve
service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction;
Communicates effectively; Takes responsibility for own actions;
Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to
reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person
with an alternate plan.Supervisory Responsibilities: This position
does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum 1 year of sales, customer service, or hospitality
experience. Previous multifamily leasing experience preferred.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to address the
needs of current and future residents in a friendly and
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English in a manner
sufficient to carry out duties.
- Successful completion of background check and drug screen
- Must be legally qualified to work in the U.S. meeting I-9
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, see, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers; reach with hands
and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Flexibility to travel to different locations as needed.
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
- Ability to work inside and outside in various weather
Attendance: Position requires the ability to work any of the 7 days
of the week, 52 weeks of the year. It is critical that individuals
possess the ability to work their scheduled hours plus any other
hours necessary to complete the job. Work schedules and location
assignments are subject to change.
Keywords: Hnn Associates Llc, Kent , Leasing Professional-127, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...