Company: Hermanson Company
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Hermanson Company is a standout Mechanical company that has been
doing business in the Puget Sound area since 1979. Over the last
four decades we have grown from a family-owned sheet metal
contractor to a partner led full-service mechanical construction,
design and maintenance provider playing a significant role in the
Seattle-area construction industry.By design, Hermanson is a
special place to work. Our belief is that people do business with
people they like. In keeping with that belief, we strive to hire
and retain highly motivated people who are professional, ethically
unwavering, and unrelenting in delivering quality results. We are
focused on providing a workplace where high performance individuals
come together to build dedicated teams driven to accomplish great
things for our customers.People love working at Hermanson, because
we all share the same Core Values:
- Clients First Caring, win-win, value, quality and service
- Family Matters - Safety, wellness, stability, enjoyment and
- Character Matters Integrity, accountability, passionate, and
- Team - Trust, honesty, respect, reliable and inclusive
- Appreciate Each other, our successes, and enjoy the
- Learn, Grow, Innovate Challenge the status quo and always
competeRole: In order to provide the best customer service to our
customers, we have adopted a unique approach that encapsulates all
areas of service solutions into a single source. Hermanson
recognized that a customer may need more than just preventative
maintenance for their equipment. The customer may be looking to
repair, replace, or install. What better way to improve that search
for information than having it all facilitated through a single
person? The Account Facilitator serves as the primary point of
contact for service agreement customers and acts as the customers
advocate in insuring that the customers overall experience and the
services Hermanson Company provides meets or exceeds the customers
- Be able to build relationship and provide excellent customer
service for internal and external customers- going beyond your job
- Excellent communication skills are essential in this role;
whether verbal, non-verbal or written. Having the aptitude to
recognize your audience and cater to that communication style is
critical. As the nation continues to move towards electronic
communication, communication will be more important than ever.
- Manage the overall financial performance of assigned accounts
and take the appropriate action to improve underperforming
- Manage job file information and route the appropriate
information to keep contract up to date and service location
- Perform contract renewals, addendums, and equipment audits. In
our wholistic approach for account management, you will be expected
to know all aspects as well as the execution of the maintenance or
- Review of work orders and submittal into customer online
portals for processing.
- Work closely with accounting team to ensure proper payment of
work performed on maintenances and additional service work.
- Maintain and update the daily, weekly, and monthly work
schedule for technicians assigned within your designated zone.
Interface with other departments frequently to keep all paths of
communication open regarding site projects, sales, etc. You will
work closely within your established sales and service group to
provide the highest quality of service available to the
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
general public required.
- Organize manpower and resources to maximize utilization.
- Develop monthly forecasting of labor for technicians within
zone and work with Service Supervisor to ensure work is completed
and invoiced in month executed.Qualifications:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to climb ladders, and lift and/or move
objects up to 25 pounds.
- Work within the established business hours.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to operate a personal
computer and have an intermediate level of understanding when using
Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to work proficiently and effectively while working
outside of the office. Due to COVID-19, there is a modified working
schedule and all personnel need to be able to answer phone calls,
have internet access during regular working hours, and be able to
work without disruption. (working station will be
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- A minimum of 4 years HVAC industry experience is a must.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
while still prioritizing is necessary.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret business related reports,
able to create sales proposals, business correspondence, and
- Ability to add, subtract and apply basic mathematical equations
to establish job cost, margin and markup.Hermanson provides great
- Very Competitive Compensation w/ Bonus
- Medical, dental, vision for employees (coverage available for
- 401k retirement plan including 5% Company matching
- Vacation and Sick Compensation (PTO), and Holiday Pay!
- Disability income protection
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- In-House Company Training Programs
- Certificate & Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance ProgramHermanson Co., LLP is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Hermanson does not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Hermanson Company, Kent , Service Coordinator, Other , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!